Make Up Starter Kit ~ For Begginers:

21:09

I am always wanting to share my essential beauty and make up peices of the month so today I wanted to do just that! So here are just a few of the items in my make up bag: 

Simple's Light Moisturizer £1.49

This Moisturizer is an amazing base for all makeup however not only that but it soffens your skin amazingly. It can be used for day or night!
Rimelle London's Wow Lash Mascara (Black) £5.49

This Mascara has been in my purse, school bag and of course my makeup bag! The dark black colour is so simple but so effective. With a couple of layors you can get such a glamours look that will make your eyes POP! 
Maybelline New York's Baby Lips (Cherry me) ~ Around £3

If your not at the stage where you want to be wearing lipstick just yet or your not allowed at school then Baby Lips is the best solution! There are a massive range of flavors and colours! I personally like Cherry Me the best beacuse it gives the loveliest red colour! It also makes your lips super soft! 
Rimmle London's Special Eyes Eye Liner Pencil (Black) £2.99

This eye liner is the perfect starter... its soft and has a rich colour. 
These 4 items (all under £6) are great if you are just starting to experiment with makeup! I will be doing a a bigger post coming up with a lot more pieces out of my makeup and bath bag!

Thank you for reading!
Love Ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments