Watching theater at the cinema, Mum's Birthday, Brother's 18th, 100 followers on Tumblr and general chit chat♥

12:18

Helloo guys HAPPY JUNE!
I'm sorry for not posting in a while... at the moment I just haven't been very organised with anything. I just wanted to update you with a few things that I have experienced over the last week or so.

Firstly watching theatre at the cinema. Some of you may be thinking... 'what... that's odd' and your right it was. On the 27th of May to celebrate my mum's birthday - my mum, her best friend, my brother, sister and I went to the new London Designer Outlet in Wembly to watch the Curious Incident of the dog in the night time performed in theatre, then filmed and showed in Cinema. It was a totally new experience that made me stop and think about how other people think. Without giving the whole story away - the award winning play organised by the National Theatre shows the adventure of one young boy - Christopher Boone. The play is a murder mystery like no other. Christopher is fifteen and has Asperger's Syndrome. He knows a very great deal about maths and very little about human beings. He loves lists, patterns and the truth. He hates the colours yellow and brown and being touched. He has never gone further than the end of the road on his own, but when he finds a neighbour's dog murdered he sets out on a terrifying journey which will turn his whole world upside down. It truly made me think about how we treat people with disability and generally how the logic of the character Christopher made me want to think more like him in some situations that I may other wise be other thought about. It was an amazing night to go along with my amazing mum!

Secondly, My brother's 18th birthday! I can't believe it's been nearly 14 years since I joined the word and started to share it with this amazing boy! He truly has annoyed the hell out of me while looking after me like an angle :D To my delight later on the the summer we are taking a trip to Paris! I cannot wait and I will be filming a lot while I'm there so look forward to seeing blog posts about that shortly. Thanks for be an amazing brother and of course thanks for being there too sis.

Lastly... Tumblr talk. Thanks for getting me to 100 followers on Tumblr! I do know that is a minuscule number but everyone of you mean so much to me. I love chatting to you via Tumblr. If you want to ask a question go ahead. I would also like to point however (negative not here) yesterday it was D-Day; a significant point in WW2 and history in general. Yet despite many men and women dying for us to have a the freedom we in Britain do now - Tumblr decided that they would celebrate the fact that it was Doughnut day.  Even though I enjoy using Tumblr A LOT I still felt that it was extremely disrespectful with one comment from tumblr saying...


I just felt that this was disrespectful as people died and are still dying for peace and freedom. I can't believe that this generation are celebrating food over history and soldiers how DIED. I'm sorry to put a dampen mood on this post (that's not normally like me) but I just wanted to discuss the issue and see what you all though. But thanks again for 100+ followers on tumblr it means a lot that people are looking at my blog.

Oh and one last thing... If they don't play the song Year 3000 on the new millennium - I will cry in heaven! GUARANTEED! *rocking out to song* 

Hopefully this week I will get back on top of my work and blogging :)
Have an amazing day 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments