14th Birthday Haul

23:03

 It's summer! Finally school has broken up and it's time to relax and have fun. Summer not only means sun, sea and memories - it means that my birthday is just around the corner. Yesterday I celebrated my 14th Birthday surrounded with an amazing group of friends and family. I wanted to make this post to show you what I generously received. In no way have I made this post to brag or whatever but to simply suggest what you may want to give as gifts or ask for and because I really enjoy reading other posts like this. Thank you to everyone in advance who gave me these presents it means a lot and I love you all. Oh and I did receive some more however due to the fact that I'm in sunny Dorset I didn't have the space to bring them.

Kim Kardashian Perfume from Neil
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette including the shades: Venus, Foxy, Walk Of Shame, Naked 2, Faint and Crave
(such cool names)
From Jemma and Rhianna
MaxFactor Products
 including the best smelling lipstick I've ever smelt.

From Devina 
Jon Richard Heart Shaped Necklace 
From Neil

Finger Tip Rings and Triangle Necklace
From Shivani

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300
From Parents and Sister 

Thank you to everyone who gave me a present for my birthday and I am extremely thankful. I love every single one of you and I'm sorry if I couldn't include your present hahaha I don't think bank notes are very interesting. As I mentioned earlier I don't want to brag etc I just though it would be interesting and as the say blog about things that you would want to read. 

I hope you have had an amazing week and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting. Tbh I just had to get the last week of school over and done before the break or summer. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments