Downing Street - Meeting David Cameron - 1st July 2014

21:23




On the 1st July 2014 I had the privilege to be invited to a reception at 10 Downing Street (where the UK Prime Minister lives and works) to commemorate the First World War Centenary. It was amazing. Simply incredible. The experience was surreal and made me realize how extraordinary life is. I kept on wanting to pinch myself and expect to wake up - It was as if it was all a dream. If someone had told me that I would be in the Prime Ministers garden eating ice cream, taking photos, laughing, drinking and commemorating the First World War when I was 13 I would have told them they were lying. I believe it was one of the most nerve racking things I have ever done yet I know that I will never ever forget that sunny afternoon in Central London. It really shows me that the idea of "Life doesn't start until you step out of your comfort zone" is scarily accurate. 
R.I.P to all those how have fought for us to all live in peace and to those who are still frighting around the world you are the most courageous people in the world. 

Sorry I've been away of a while without any excuse. Lets just say I've been extremely busy recently and I wanted to bring you all along however I just haven't found the energy until now to do that. I have also been exploring Twitter for the first time - and it is AMAZING. Feel free to follow me on my Twitter.

There will be another day in the life post soon and I will be changing the looks of this blog.

Stay Classy. Always.
     


You Might Also Like

0 comments