Dion Garrett - Talent of the Month♪

19:00

So last night I was looking though Instagram finding new blogs that I can follow. I came across Dion Garret and left a little message asking him to check out my blog. Then I was so sweetly approached by him through direct message asking if I could share his music on my blog. Of course I said that I would love to check it out and have a look. So I was sent a link to SoundCloud and found myself really getting into his music! I LOVE it; my personal favorite being 'Get My Girl Back'.



More about him: 
Dion Tashawn Garrett, born July 20, 1991, is an aspiring artist originating from Syracuse, NY. At the age of 14, his mother moved him down to Winston-Salem, NC, where he began his high school career and quickly realized a passion for music. Shortly after high school, he put his dreams on hold to join the United States Army. About mid-February 2014, Dion and his friend, aspiring producer, Jay Woods, ran into a new soldier at reserve duty by the name of Chrys Sims. Overhearing a conversation between the two about making music, Chrys interjected and let it be known that he too shared the passion. The three spent the remainder of the weekend playing tracks, reciting rhymes, and quickly forming a brotherly bond. So it began. Jay and Chrys realized how much their production styles and strengths complimented each other’s and decided they’d join forces to create the “November 34th” team, Jay’s birthday being the 3rd November and Chrys’ being the 4th. Dion, thoroughly impressed with their first few collaborative efforts, quickly informed them of his vision. “B.L.O.G, the Bottom Level of Greatness.” The theme symbolized the knowledge of one’s potential and the humbleness of knowing it’ll take hard work and sacrifice to achieve it. Realizing the journey to greatness is filled with obstacles and tribulations in various facets of life, the three decided to make B.L.O.G a series of EP’s, each with a different theme, the first being “Heartbreak Hotel.” 
We live by a code; if one wins we all win. If one is successful we are all successful. Good things come to those who wait, and now the waiting is over. Dreams are finally coming to fruition. We’d like to welcome you to the Bottom Level of Greatness.

As it says Good things come to those who wait. I want to say a huge well done to Dion and the boys for waiting to find their dreams come true and I wish them all the luck in the world!

Where you can find Dion:

Instagram: @diongarrett___  or Link: http://instagram.com/diongarrett____

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/dion-garrett

Reverbnation: http://www.reverbnation.com/diongarrett

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDionStackz

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_LEViStackz_

Also there is this new thing that I'm starting on this blog where I have a Talent (singer,artist,athlete,blogger etc) of the month so for the rest of august Dion Garrett is the Talent of the month on my blog. If you want to be put up for the Talent of the month then comment on a recent post of mine and I'll check out what you do.

Best of luck for Dion! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments