The Liebster Award ~ re: Nikki Andrew14:18
As I was walking along the beach in sunny Swanage, I was interrupted by a notification that I had an email. Once I read this email, I had to re - read it over and over again to make sure I wasn't just making things up in my head. The email told me that Nikki Andrews had nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Me being me I had no idea what this was. So I slowly followed the link on to her blog. I was to learn that the Liebster Award recognises blogs with less than 200 followers and awards them for having such a lovely blog. The award has the same sort of concept of chain mail however there are no hidden viruses or whatnot.
There are only 4 rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you! (You wouldn't be writing the post if it wasn't for them)
2. Answer the questions they set you in your own blog post.
3. Nominate 5+ blogs you like that have less than 200 followers
4. Comment on a recent post of theirs so they know the good news!
So firstly I want to say a massive thank you to Nikki Andrews who nominated me as it really does mean a lot that someone has taken their time to read my blog and congratulate me. I never thought for a second that anyone would take interest in the things that I write about here in my own little corner of the internet.
My questions given by Nikki where...
- Most used word
- Most worn accessory
- A song you've over played
- Favourite part of your morning routine
- Worst part of your morning routine
- The perfect dinner
- If money were no worry - what would your career be
- Toes for fingers or fingers for toes?
- Most worn make up item.
- Most disappointing make up item
- Favourite season and why
|This dear necklace featured in My Jewelry Collection♔ post.|
- Favorite T.V. show
- Best Outfit
- Most embarrassing thing you have done
- Favorite makeup product
- Your favorite meal
- Top 5 list of best reads
- Most used makeup product
- Favorite Nail Polish
- Favorite shop
- Most played song/What song you have on repeat
- One wish you have