Highlights Of Summer 2014

21:00

As my summer holidays have come to an end, I'm going back to school tomorrow and a new month is upon us, I wanted to share with you some of the incredible moments that I have had this summer. These are some of my favorite images from the summer...



This summer I have made new amazing friends, I have had experiences that have challenged me and pushed me from every single angle however my main highlight of the summer has been me getting to know myself better. I cannot wait for next summer and the amazing memories that I will make between now and then.

I hope that everyone is ok going back to school and that you don't get kicked out of too many classes!

I have decided that I'm going to post all week!

P.S. Guys, that photo of me drinking 'booze'... its J20 (the struggles of being 14) but it did make me hyper haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments