Autumn Autumn Autumn | Favorites, Photos & More

19:01

I haven't done much today.

Autumn is my second favorite season... after summer of course. I love the way the leaves fall and I have an excuse to hibernate in my bed. Here are some my favorite things to do in Autumn.

SLEEP. A. LOT.
Spend ages in the shower/bathroom where it's warm
Swing on tires
Look at trees
Wear beanies
Get cozy in blanket dens
Watch The Great British Bake Off
Watch the beautiful sunsets
Go for walks

OTHER THINGS I LIKE TO DO...

  1. Wearing fluffy socks all the time! 
  2. Staying in bed all weekend
  3. RE-WATCHING THE GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO
  4. Drinking Hot Chocolate 
  5. Resting my bum on warm radiators
  6. Having smoke come out of my mouth when I talk on a frosty morning.
  7. Crunching on the leaves 
  8. Halloween 
  9. Eating loads of chocolate
  10. Wearing my Ugg mittens.

I hope you all have had a good week and that you forgive me for not posting yesterday! 

Do you like the new header?

Ily



p.s. you're looking extra cute today

You Might Also Like

0 comments