FOUR AUSSIES RUINING MY LIFE | Got Teen Award Tickets!!

20:00

JUST GOT TEEN AWARD TICKETS!!

Spot the dog ;)
Literally how I celebrated!!
I'm so happy guys! I'm going with my group of girls and I'm gonna see 5SOS perform!!!

Can I get a fist bump?

YEAAH!

Guys why can't school educate us in how to cope with the stress of buying concert tickets?
The boys have honestly ruined my life.... In the most amazing way ever. Yes call me a fangirl, call me odd, call me what you like I don't care. I hope everyone knows that people should not stop you from being who you want to and stop you from liking the things you like. Some of my friends hate 5SOS but that doesn't stop me from liking them... (clearly).

Another thing that I need to mention is...

It's october, meaning that I need a new talent of the month!
Please get in contact with me if you know someone who should be the talent of the month.

Tweet me @anna__nicholls

Love you all!

Ahhhh who can tell I'm excited?!


I leave you with this...

You Might Also Like

0 comments