French Fashion | #1 Guest Blogger Series

19:00

I am so happy to announce that I have now got a lovely guest blogger here on InTheLifeOfAnna. I would like to introduce you all to the lovely Ella. She is from Paris and since I visited there in the summer I fell in love with the lifestyle, fashion etc. Enjoy.

One thing is sure : french girls love fashion. We spend a lot of time shopping with our girlfriends on Saturday afternoon, while drinking a milk-shake or a caffe latte. Actually, there are two types of brands in France : the basics (like Zara, H&M, Bershka, New Look or Asos), & the more expensive ones (like The Kooples, Sandro, Maje, Claudie Pierlot, etc.).
 
If I had to describe our closet, I would say that it is full of jeans, white blouses & Chelsea boots. We tend to mix high-street brands with prêt-à-porter ones, in order to get a look between casual and feminine. I guess french girls love a tomboy style during the day, and a very girly style during the night.
 
We don’t really like crazy prints, we usually go for simple pieces that we spice up with some gold jewellery and a leather jacket. I think our style is very rock in a way, we are inspired by Kate Moss, Jane Birkin and Carine Roitfeld to name but a few. And yes : we do adore black to death ! Black stilettos, black jeans, black jackets, it’s so classy and timeless  !
 
However, it’s good to know that this description of french style is not common to all of us : for instance, I love bright & feminine pieces, à la Kate Spade! 
 



Elle x

There will be posts up every week for the next 4 weeks (I believe)

I'd like to thank Elle so much.

Find her here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments