TMI TAG.

19:20

1: What are you wearing?
Nothing worth taking a photo of..

2: Ever been in love?

Yep. I have a strong love for my bed. He is bae.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes. Every morning is a struggle for me to get out of my bed but it has to happen and I regret it every day.

4: How tall are you?
Pizza.

5: How much do you weigh?

Pizza.

6: Any tattoos?

None

7: Any piercings?

Nope, people are always surprised when I say that!

9: Favorite show?
Hmm that's hard... I'll put my top of all time

  • Outnumbered
  • Russel Howard's Good News
  • Gavin and Stacey

10: Favorite bands?

Do you really have to ask...?


These dorks aka the people I am in love with.
If you live under a cozy rock they are 5sos. I.E. MY LIFE.

I also do like the Arctic Monkeys...

Scouting For Girls are incredibleeee.


I also love Green Day - but who doesn't?


11: Something you miss?
My Grandma.

12: Favorite song?
Hmmm hard one again. I am in love with Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran atm however the concert version of Disconnected is my craving.



13: How old are you?
14

14: Zodiac sign?

Does that mean star sign? If so Cancer.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Tall. Singer. Drummer/Guitarist. In a band. Called with Ashton, Luke, Calum or Michael.

16: Favorite Quote?


- When in doubt, peace and pout.

17: Favorite actor?

Leonardo DiCaprio
18: Favorite color?

RAINBOW

19: Loud music or soft?
Both - depends what mood I'm in.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
WeHeartIt, Tumblr, YouTube or BED

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Depends - let me just remind you that I once fell asleep in the shower... it's like a second home.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Pfftt umm depends. Wow i'm bad at this.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Scuffs with my siblings but that is about it.

24: Turn on?
The microwave

25: Turn off?
Just before it dings

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I've always wanted to.

27: Fears?
Failing. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Thinking about how much I missed my grandma yesterday.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Couple of hours ago.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
It was given to me at birth. Anna Nicholls ;) 

31: Last book you read?
Can't remember, I don't really finish books.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

33: Last show you watched?
New Girl

34: Last person you talked to?
Miss Emily Jenkins

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Miss Emily Jenkins is un po' odd yet one my best friends ;)

36: Favorite food?
Yorkshire Puddings. NO ARGUING. 

37: Place you want to visit?
LA

38: Last place you were?
School. EW.

39: Do you have a crush?
YES. LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
umm... 

41: Last time you were insulted?
Today. 'brutto' 

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Cherry

43: What instruments do you play??
None.

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
You will have to check my post about just that...

45: Last sport you played?
Just finished dance but netball yesterday.

46: Last song you sang?
A Thousand Years - i cry so good. so good.



47: Favorite chat up line?
Lets play titanic, you be the iceberg and I'll go down. -Michael Clifford

48: Have you ever used it?
LAWL NO

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Todayyy

50: Who should answer these questions next?
My lovely people reading. 


Screw them - stay you
cus you are rad

You Might Also Like

0 comments