2017

20:01

It's been a long time since I've properly had the motivation to write and create. 

Between August and now, so much has changed in my life. I am now at Sixth Form studying Media Studies, Dance, Sociology and History, with an amazing group of people around me. I'm the most tired I have ever been as the new school is a lot further away than my last and A-levels just make you exhausted. However, my old school simply wasn't healthy for me and this change has really brought out the happiest form of myself. As I mentioned, I'm wanting to write and create now; more than I ever have. My mum, boyfriend and my people said to me that I should start to write more, and I guess they're the reason why I'm writing this now. 

I wanted to share with all of you some pictures that I found on my laptop from last year. I've already shared a few of them on my new Instagram page @nichollsfilms (if you'd like to follow... I mean I wouldn't protest). I laugh at them because I look so serious when in reality I'm not at all but I get really fascinated about the emotions of people and small details. 


  

  

I'd like to also say a Happy New Year to my people all across the world. 
Here's to a new yearrrr! 

What have you been up to since August?

Anna X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments